Unplanned pregnancies are extremely common. Yet, no matter your confusion or surprise of a positive pregnancy test result, you neither label your baby as a “mistake” nor “accident.” Expecting when you don’t feel ready to become a mother or have no interest in adding...
Month: July 2020
- Can you advertise on social media to find a child to adopt?
- Can a family member be your surrogate mother?
- How does health insurance work during a surrogate pregnancy?
- Establishing your legal paternity can help secure your rights
- 3 ways that summer vacation can make shared custody a bit harder
- Recognizing predatory mortgage lenders