Strong Guidance For Uncontested Domestic Agency Adoptions
Many people choose to grow their families through adoption. Birth mothers place children with licensed adoption agencies to help in finding placement of the children with loving families. While building a strong family is an exciting experience for adoptive parents, it is important for parents-to-be to work with an skilled agency adoption lawyer for guidance through the process and to help ensure that the adoption runs legally and smoothly.
Domestic agency adoption attorney Jeff Hicks understands the hope, the excitement, as well as the anxiety that prospective parents have when seeking to adopt children. Jeff will take the time to explain how agency adoptions work, answer your questions about the entire process and guide you every step of the way to parenthood.
Adoption agencies are a viable resource for those seeking to adopt children. You need to work with an experienced lawyer who is diligent in protecting your interests during every part of the adoption process to help you to realize your ultimate goal of raising your new adoptive child. Attorney Jeff Hicks will take care of the legal paperwork and all aspects of your adoption, including:
- Guiding you at every stage of the adoption process
- Advising and preparing you for your adoption home study
- Advising you of your rights during the birth mother’s stay in the hospital at birth
- Guiding you through the adoption placement
- Finalizing the adoption through the courts
- Advising you and addressing any legal issues that may arise
- Explaining your options and safeguarding your interests in any post-adoption contact agreements
Jeff has served the community with integrity since 1998. His experience in domestic agency adoptions is invaluable for prospective adoptive parents. He provides a straightforward, compassionate representation to help you to build your family with confidence.
Learn More About Agency Adoption Today
Contact Jeff in Lawrenceville, Georgia, by calling 678-894-9097 or emailing him today. Jeff knows that your questions about how adoption works are important to you. You can count on him to respond promptly to your messages.