Knowledgeable Georgia Attorney
Experienced Lawyer Based in Lawrenceville
Any legal problem is stressful. Whether you are facing a divorce or your business is embroiled in a heated contract dispute, hiring an experienced attorney to handle your legal needs can ease your burden.
At The Hicks Law Group, attorney Jeff Hicks has been successfully resolving legal matters since 1998. Drawing on his broad knowledge of legal practice areas and insightful strategies, he provides quality legal services to clients in Gwinnett, DeKalb, Forsyth, Fulton and Hall counties.
Overview Of Jeff’s Practice
Jeff handles cases involving:
- Family law: He offers comprehensive divorce representation, addressing child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, property division, protective orders and modifications. He also works with clients on issues involving paternity/legitimation, guardianship and domestic agency adoptions.
- Divorce: He leverages his decades of family law experience to identify positive solutions for sensitive divorce issues. He also has facilitated many mediations as an experienced neutral third party.
- Civil litigation: Some personal and business disputes can only be resolved through litigation. For full-service civil litigation representation, contact Jeff.
- Real estate litigation: Your real estate interests must be protected. Jeff represents homeowners, builders, buyers, sellers and others involved in real property cases.
- Landlord representation: He works with landlords to resolve disputes regarding rental properties.
Focused On Client Satisfaction
Prior to launching his own practice, Jeff worked in the litigation group of a large local law firm. Having tried numerous cases in front of a judge and jury, he has a proven record of success. He prepares each case as though it will proceed to trial.
However, if your legal issue can be favorably resolved through mediation or arbitration, saving you time and money, Jeff will not hesitate to tell you. His goal is to reach a positive resolution as efficiently as possible.
Well-Known In The Community
Born and raised in Gwinnett County, Jeff has built a network of professional relationships. He is familiar with local judges, having practiced in front of them for years. He knows and works well with other lawyers in the area. Further, many clients are referred from previously satisfied clients.
To arrange a consultation with Jeff, contact him online. His office is located in downtown Lawrenceville, one block from the Gwinnett County Justice and Administration Center. Regular hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We accept payment by check and credit cards through LawPay. We also accept cash. We strive to provide experienced representation at affordable rates.