Divorced comes with many challenges. But often, one of the biggest is figuring out how to divide child care costs evenly. Doing so can be difficult, especially with today's high cost of living increases. According to 24/7 Wall Street, it only cost slightly more than...
Month: December 2019
- Can you advertise on social media to find a child to adopt?
- Can a family member be your surrogate mother?
- How does health insurance work during a surrogate pregnancy?
- Establishing your legal paternity can help secure your rights
- 3 ways that summer vacation can make shared custody a bit harder
- Recognizing predatory mortgage lenders